Saturday, March 22, 2014

What is life? Vol. 1

I labeled this "What is life? Vol. 1", because I ask myself that question anytime I'm at a true loss for words, so prepare yourself. Today, I decided to begin a ton of projects all at once and see what sticks. Item number one, I've begun the arduous task of financial planning. Last night my dad asked me, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Oh my God! I don't even know what I'm doing next weekend. I could become a doula, a lactation specialist, a world class chef, a pro surfer, an investor, a proprietor, or maybe a mom?! So... stayed tuned on that front. I literally have no idea whats going to happen.



She's really cute, but she's horrible at gardening, so...
Next, I began my spring gardening. My youngest niece, Rosie, and I pulled all of the weeds and got the soil ready last weekend. This week I bought some of the new seedlings and planted those. Then, I watched Netflix for about 5 hours. Finally, I washed my hair (sans shampoo, still doing that...) and then I cleaned the bathtub, shower, both toilets, and did a load of laundry. Are you still in your chair? Did you fall on the floor out of shock? Well, hang on your hat because I also put away the clean dishes. GASP! (I did not clean the dirty dishes, though. Don't get crazy.)

People think I just do NOTHING all day. As if.
After all of that, I felt pretty confident in my productivity for the day. I mean really, I did more today than I did in all of February. So, now I'm looking into couponing. My sister is one of those coupon queens AND at WinnDixie you get FuelPerks. That little bitch is getting $0.55 off every gallon. She's getting gas for like $2.89/gallon. JUST KILL ME! Also, she got $350 worth of groceries for $199, so I need to step my game up, lest I be outdone.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did a hair mask AND a face mask tonight, also, so... I mean I REALLY did a ton of stuff. Oh my God--- Andryw thinks I sprayed air freshener in the bathroom and asked if I ever thought of actually cleaning. I'm totally undervalued around here. Thats it. Never cleaning anything again. Ever. #YOYO: You're on your own. Sucker.

I still have two season of The Office left to watch on Netflix.
I'll talk to y'all later.
Oh, also, I've changed Andryw's name to Muffin in my phone and he's not into it. At all. It's my favorite thing I've done all weekend. If anyone has couponing tips for me, specifically regarding WinnDixie, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment